Valentine’s Day is a day when lovers come together to celebrate their inexplicable bond and longing for each other. And nothing is enough when it comes to expressing your love. However, much can be said through some lovely flowers.
And which flower is better than a Rose? If you carefully look at the word ‘rose’, the letters can be easily rearranged to form the word ‘Eros’, who is called the God of love. This is just one of the many reasons why getting a beautiful rose for girlfriend has come to be associated with the emotion of love and has ever since served as the epitome of pure and deep love.
There are many different types of roses, each of which has its own unique meaning. And we’re here to save you from the trouble.
- Red rose: - Red roses are the universal language of love. It states “I love you” if given to your lady. It also speaks of desire and passion since red is the color of passion. Red rose flower for girlfriend is seen as a traditional valentine day gift because romantic love is often passionate.
Get a bouquet of raging red roses for girlfriend and tell her that she is the one for you. And in case you are planning on making Valentine “the day” and proposing her, then consider two red roses entwined with one another.
- Orange rose:- Orange roses convey a meaning that is primarily romantic in nature. Thus, they are amazing for romantic occasions.These enigmatic and bright roses can be slightly unusual but are sure an appropriate choice for Valentine’s Day.
A bunch of lovely orange roses is bound to make her happy.
- Pink rose:– The ever so elegant pink rose connotes an admiration for beauty, refinement and enduring grace. If you are looking to convey a feeling of steady romantic love, pink is the color. Paler pink roses signify grace and sweetness.Deeper pink roses convey
A bouquet of pink roses will easily say that you love and regard her for being extraordinary and unique in her own way.
- White rose:– The white rose has always been associated with pure love. This love rose for girlfriend is also seen as the bearer of young love. Signifying purity and hope, this will be an excellent choice if yours is a relatively new relationship or you want to express the strength of your emotions.
- Yellow rose: – This rose is known for its simple, architectural beauty. Yellow is the age-old color for warm feelings of friendship and optimism. The color is often associated with the Sun, known for its warmth. Akin to this, the yellow rose also emanates warmth, affection and joy. When you want to show someone you care, present him (or her) with a bouquet of yellow roses.
A truly enticing meaning of choosing yellow rose for girlfriend is to bridge gaps in a relationship caused due to a minor riff or misunderstanding. So if you are looking to mend ways on this valentine, send her a basket full of these.
Flowers are a surefire way to grab a woman’s attention and make her continuously think of you whenever she glances at the bouquet. Such a simple gesture could make her day. So, shop with us and get some amazing fresh and lovely roses for her.