Carnations as flowers are often called as Dianthus or more popularly ‘Pinks’ because of the serrated edges and as though they have been cut with pinking shears. The Pink Carnations in any bouquet symbolize ‘heartfelt gratitude’ and are often given to convey ‘Thank You’ or ‘I will never forget your kindness.’ The Pink Carnations in a bouquet last for a long time when arranged nicely in a bouquet are sure to win someone’s heart. Go all out and give this bouquet to someone whom you want to express your gratefulness.
- 15 Pink Carnations.
- Green leaves of different kinds are used as fillers.
- The pink paper is used for wrapping the bouquet.
- Matching Pink ribbon for tying the bouquet.
- This product comes with a personalized message card & is wrapped in eco-friendly material.
- The image of the Floral Bouquet shown above is Indicative only.
- Flowers may be delivered in bud form for increased vase life.
- Due to the seasonal availability of certain flowers and colors from time to time, we may use substitution to ensure timely delivery
- This Bouquet will be hand-delivered with utmost care.
- Delivery times may vary depending on the distance and delivery schedule.
- This Bouquet is hand-crafted by a local florist, actual product may differ in Shape or Design.
- In the rare case that no suitable substitution exists we will contact you to give an alternative solution.
- For more details, feel free to contact us, and one of our customer care team will be happy to assist.
- Remove the packing in case of a hand-tied bunch.
- Cut each stem about 2 cm diagonally.
- Fill a clean vase or container two-thirds full with fresh water.
- Change the water daily and maintain the water level.
- Remove any leaves that have fallen below the waterline.
- Place flowers in cool areas and avoid direct sunlight or heated areas.
- Enjoy watching your flowers bloom